Naumann/Hobbs Material Handling, Inc. is the largest material handling company in the Southwest. In last few years we were focusing on retention, now we want to focus on growing our business and are looking for the right people to help us do just that! If you have sales experience in the material handling or warehouse industries, please check out the job description below. If you feel this is a good fit answer a few short questions and download your resume. We would love to hear from you.
Job Purpose :
Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as weekly call logs.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions and making recommendations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales
The ideal person would have knowledge of the material handling or warehouse industry as well as experience in sales. They must be self-motivated and willing to learn. There are opportunities for growth within our company for the right individual.
This specific sales position builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
Naumann/Hobbs Material Handling Corporation
- 2 years ago - save job