This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced studio engineer or support specialist to join a world-leading manufacturer of professional audio products. SSL are looking for a new member to provide support on our Project/Home Studio Tools range of equipment, including all rackmount, outboard, computer products, in the USA and Central/ South America.
Working as part of the Service Department you will be required to give support to our wide ranging customer base including end users and distributors and maintain the company standards of excellence with regard to communication and the timeliness of a response and issue resolution.
The desired candidate must be a confident self-starter with a good eye for detail. They will be enthusiastic about audio and focussed on providing industry-leading service. They will be a quick learner with a working knowledge of the Pro Audio and Boutique sectors of the market. The ideal candidate will also have strong knowledge of the major DAW software products and analogue signal flow.
Key Qualifications and Experiences:
- Pre- and Post-sales support for our dealers and end users.
- Updating our online support regularly and handling individual enquiries.
- Maintaining and preparing demo equipment.
- Rigging and demonstrations at trade shows and events
- Promotion of our post-sales services and upgrades.
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to think laterally.
- Flexible schedule.
- Thorough working knowledge of major DAW platforms such as ProTools, Logic, Nuendo.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer-focus with an understanding of the sensitivities of working on site and when providing remote support.
- Aptitude for self-learning and efficient integration of new information.
- Team oriented individual with the ability to work under own initiative and accept accountability.
- Competent to a high level of computer literacy.
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Note: You must be a legal US resident to apply.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in electronic or audio engineering.
- Experience in studio, broadcast or live sound.