Merchant Product Support Specialist - Evening Shift
The Product Escalations Support Rep team is responsible for executing the rollout and maintenance of specialized support for Products and Services that complement Groupon’s daily deal business. This role involves working with merchants enrolled on Groupon products to ensure smooth ramp up and troubleshoot daily use. Escalations Support Reps will also work with the development teams to communicate major issues for resolution and maintain a feedback loop to drive continual innovation.
- Respond to escalated merchant product phone calls and emails
- Triage escalated product related emails to appropriate development resources.
- Communicate with merchants on behalf of Groupon regarding existing bugs and expected resolution times for fixes
- Develop and disseminate usable training materials regarding specialized product for use by all frontline staff
- Work with development and business development teams to enact best practice policies for use of Groupon products
- Consolidating a weekly report on reasons for ticket escalations, patterns with hardware failure, and number of inquiries during off hours
- Provide on-call support for any issue outside of normal business hours as needed by frontline “Tier 1” contact points
- Communicate feature requests to product managers using data from Zendesk tickets and merchant feedback
- Must be able to work a Monday - Friday,5 p.m. - 2 a.m.
- Experience in consumer or small business-facing support
- Extreme technical interest and capability
- Empathetic business tone with merchants using our products
- Desire to see all issues to complete resolution and ownership of projects passed to you from management
- Elite admin knowledge of the Groupon site, Merchant Center, and products that interact with those platforms and/or specialized knowledge of payment processing, POS or online booking system verticals
- Strong demonstrated problem solving and documentation skills; desire to be an expert in Groupon policies and processes
- Extremely clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM systems a strongly preferred
- Project management skills preferred
Groupon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID 4513
Groupon - 13 months ago
Careers at Groupon
We’re making life less boring by crafting a new evolution of local commerce. We’re changing the way...