WideOrbit is looking for a motivated and experienced support specialist for our newest software package – WO Network . WO Network provides a comprehensive, end-to-end solution for cable broadcasters, combining Ad Sales, Traffic and Billing, and Program Management. The WO Network Product Support Specialist must have a proven track-record in the cable network industry, possess excellent communication skills, and be eager to learn and grow with a fast-paced team.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Help users with how-to questions regarding use of WO Network , the WideOrbit traffic, sales, and billing system.
- Identify and document software defects and requests for enhancements
- Provide information regarding customer needs to engineering and marketing
- Work with team to develop product support infrastructure
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Reports to the Director Technical Services Orion
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience at a cable is strongly preferred or experience at a software company for cable network products.
- Experience with advertising/media sales proposals, ad sales traffic management and stewardship applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially over the telephone.
- Strong technical aptitude to quickly learn new software.
- Experience using web based applications and comfortable with learning and using new technologies.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and balance competing tasks in a rapidly changing environment.
- Proficiency in MS Windows, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Outstanding problem-solving, follow-up, and organizational skills.
- Experience with SQL is a plus
This position will based in New York, NY. You will spend the majority of time at our customer’s office. On the days you’re not at the customer site, you’ll be telecommuting or be in our future New York office.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
Besides a competitive salary and great work environment, here are some of our additional benefits and perks:
Health insurance, options, company paid Health Reimbursement Account, sabbatical leaves, great vacation package, work/life balance, life event benefits, casual work attire, snacks and coffee in the café, and plenty of opportunities to grow!
WideOrbit - 5 months ago