To apply, visit www.us.bureauveritas.com Click on CAREERS, then click on TECHNICAL !
- Responsible for the accurate and timely testing of consumer products, reporting data, and writing technical reports.
- Provide timely and accurate test results and information to both internal and external clients.
- Knowledge of how to access the latest revisions of standards, protocols, and test methods, with direction.
- Evaluate products submitted for testing for quality / safety issues
- Prepare a variety of samples for testing using prescribed testing methods, following testing standards / specifications, in a limited scope.
- Conduct testing or analyzes a variety of consumer products for basic bench analysis and limited analytical instrumentation using prescribed testing methods, following testing standards / specifications appropriate to the sample, in a limited scope.
- Use and verify test equipment and instruments, and maintain record keeping system for calibration / quality system integrity with direction.
- Maintain test equipment, supplies, lab cleanliness.
- Adhere to the requirements of the Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services Quality System.
- Review data and work with clients
- Provide proactive technical assistance to clients by identifying and resolving product issues
- Offer problem resolution while aiming for enhancing client satisfaction.
Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services, Inc., (BVCPS) works with retailers and manufacturers of consumer products worldwide to assess their products and manufacturing processes for compliance with regulatory, quality and performance requirements. We test products, inspect goods, assess factories, conduct social audits, and train personnel. Our proactive solutions throughout the supply chain help our clients better manage risk, protect their brands, reduce costs and cut time to market. With over 9,000 employees in over 60 office and laboratories, and 30+ years of experience, we offer dynamic, exciting employment opportunities.
- Attention to detail
- Organizational and time management skills
- Technical aptitude
- Problem solving and process improvement skills
- Method development skills
- Individual and Team work ethic
- Strong written and verbal communications skills including the ability to communicate effectively in a group setting, with colleagues and clients
- Proficiency with Windows, Word & Excel
- Working knowledge of regulations and standards relating to consumer products preferred
- Knowledge of testing consumer products from laboratory / manufacturing / QA / QC perspective preferred
We offer an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with an international organization.
If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
For more information about Bureau Veritas Consumer Product Services and to apply, visit www.us.bureauveritas.com Click on CAREERS, then click on TECHNICAL !
Monster - 10 months ago