The Product Trainer - Customer Service is responsible for providing Product, Design, and 20/20 software training and communications support for internal customers to ensure development of appropriate technical and product knowledge base. The Trainer will create a training strategy for the Customer Service (CS) teams, and be responsible for both content development and training facilitation. The Trainer will conduct Web and In-Person training sessions at various MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. (MBCI) facilities. This is a non-supervisory position with no direct reports.
* The candidate would ideally be located in one of the three primary focus facilities: Waterloo, IA, Jasper, IN or Winnipeg, MB or close to a major metropolitan area. Relocation assistance is not budgeted for this position.
Reports directly to the Sr. Manager - Business Support.
Characteristics & Attributes:
- Work with the Customer Service Training Specialist to develop onboarding and continuous improvement of respective brand training programs related to Product, Design, and 20/20 software training
- Internal training coordination and facilitation, including:
- Customer Service training
- Designer training
- Provide assistance to our tiered technical support program
- Assist with quality call monitoring for product knowledge
- Assist the content writer in developing presentations to deliver effective training programs for internal and external customers
- Provide input for respective brand product development and specification guide enhancements
- Provide input for 20/20 catalog enhancements
- Attend Product Management team meetings as needed for respective brands. Work closely with Customer Service leadership on training strategy and follow-up
- Mentor Senior Customer Service Representatives to assist with local training
- Develop cabinet experts to enhance the overall customer experience
- Ability to travel extensively as business needs require. Estimated travel, including overnight travel, currently anticipated for this position is ~75%.
- Other duties as may be assigned at management’s discretion.
: Teamwork, Integrity, Hard Work, Confidence, and Passion.
Education & Experience:
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Creative mindset with the ability to inspire customer service teams
- Strong organization and follow-through skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications
- Working knowledge of 20/20 design software program
- Prior kitchen and bath design and/or sales experience is preferred.
- Consistently demonstrates the
5 Traits of Success
- A high school diploma/GED is minimally required.
- Bachelors-level degree in Education, Communication, Interior Design, or Marketing is preferred.
- Certified kitchen and/or bath designer certification (CKD, CBD) is preferred.
Great People. Great Brands. Great Future.
It’s more than just a slogan – it’s the heart of who we are and what we do. At MasterBrand Cabinets, we understand the importance of working hard and living well. It’s our people-first company philosophy that allows top talent to feel valued and fulfilled. With annual revenue of more than $1 billion, we reward individual contribution, promote career mobility, and allow you to grow as we do. We have a long history of success at MasterBrand Cabinets with a family of prominent brands, as well as partnerships with key customers in every channel. Our focus is achieving meaningful results to make our organization even stronger and our future even brighter.
For full-time, regular employees, MasterBrand Cabinets offers competitive compensation and benefits, including paid holidays and vacations, 401K, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
In order to be considered for employment, you must complete an Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that are fully completed shall be considered by MasterBrand Cabinets.
You will be contacted for an interview if MasterBrand Cabinets believes you may be qualified for an open position(s). If you are made an offer of employment, the offer of employment will be contingent upon successfully completing a background check and a drug screen. In addition, prior to reporting to active employment, you will need to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran status.
- Apply for this job online
- Email this job to a friend
At Masterbrand Cabinets, Inc. we make more than cabinets; we make dreams come true. Our focus is listening to today's families, then...