URC seeks a candidate Production/Traffic Manager to manage all aspects of the production process. This position will work closely with the creative directors to help increase mental health and substance abuse awareness. Working with The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) this position will assist in increasing the public awareness about mental and substance use disorders.
Individuals with mental and/or substance use disorders experience high rates of trauma, unemployment, homelessness, poverty, social isolation, discrimination, poor health outcomes, and early mortality. Despite promising new approaches, little improvement has taken place and these individuals remain continually marginalized and excluded from their communities. Additionally, prejudice and discrimination have been identified as major impediments to social inclusion.
· Monitor schedules and budget.
· Preparation of production schedules.
· Prepare daily report sheets.
· Contract preparation.
· Health and Safety requirements.
- Masters in media related field.
- 10 years of experience in Production/Traffic Management.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Initiative and problem solving skills.
- Budgeting and financial skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Precise attention to detail and methodical approach to work.
- Excellent organizational abilities.
- Ability to conceptualize ideas.
- IT skills and knowledge of the relevant computer packages.
University Research Co., LLC (URC) University Research Co., LLC where dedicated professionals provide innovative, evidence-based solutions to health and social challenges worldwide. URC’s expertise centers on maternal, newborn, and child health; HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria; reproductive health and family planning; nutrition and infant feeding; and vulnerable children and families. It approaches the challenges rising from these health areas through quality improvement, health system strengthening, behavior change and communication, and research and evaluation.
URC's approach recognizes that human behavior is complex and results from a combination of context-specific influences, including environmental factors, social norms, health policies, the quality of health services, and individual knowledge. For this reason, we apply a systematic, continuous process shaped by evidence and feedback to develop and monitor multi-level, multi-media health communication and behavior change interventions that are part of our projects in over 45 countries.
URC is an E-Verify Employer
URC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We value and seek diversity in our workforce.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.