• The position will be operating food manufacturing equipment including minor maintenance repairs and /or operating industrial trucks/lifts,
• Keep the work area well maintained according to GMP and Food Safety expectations,
• Engage in problem solving activities to improve safety, quality and production efficiencies,
• Maintain written and electronic production records accurately and be accountable for all related activities,
• Focus on ensuring the level of safety and quality awareness and demonstrate a high sense of urgency,
• Work as a team member both on and off the production floor that promotes the plant, division and company goals.
• Basic computer knowledge and skills to operate a computer or like equipment.
• Other duties as assigned by the supervisors.
Physical demands and work environment:
• Manufacturing environment (varying temperatures, concrete floors, high noise),
• Work hours as required to meet operational needs in a 24/7 facility,
• Regular lifting up to 50 lbs,
• Computer data entry or data research on the computer.
High School Diploma / GED,
Available to work full time on either 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift, weekends, and overtime as required,
Complete pre-employement activities such as a background check, physical and drug screen,
Applicable knowledge, skills and ability to work in a manufacturing environment,
Must be able to lift 50 lbs and work in an environment with varying Temperature and high noise levels.
Recommend prior manufacturing experience is preferred with Food Manufacturing a plus.
Dairy Farmers of America
- 2 years ago - save job