Physical demands and work environment:
- The position will be operating food manufacturing equipment including minor maintenance repairs and /or operating industrial trucks/lifts,
- Keep the work area well maintained according to GMP and Food Safety expectations,
- Engage in problem solving activities to improve safety, quality and production efficiencies,
- Maintain written and electronic production records accurately and be accountable for all related activities,
- Focus on ensuring the level of safety and quality awareness and demonstrate a high sense of urgency,
- Work as a team member both on and off the production floor that promotes the plant, division and company goals.
- Basic computer knowledge and skills to operate a computer or like equipment.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisors.
- Manufacturing environment (varying temperatures, concrete floors, high noise),
- Work hours as required to meet operational needs in a 24/7 facility,
- Regular lifting up to 50 lbs,
- Computer data entry or data research on the computer.
High School Diploma / GED,
Available to work full time on either 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift, weekends, and overtime as required,
Complete pre-employement activities such as a background check, physical and drug screen,
Applicable knowledge, skills and ability to work in a manufacturing environment,
Must be able to lift 50 lbs and work in an environment with varying tempatures and high noise levels.
Recommend prior manufacturing experience is preferred with Food Manufacturing a plus.
Dairy Farmers of America
- 3 years ago - save job