To assemble filters by hand that meets company and customer specifications in a timely manner. PRINCIPAL DUTIES
Flanders Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, or disability. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the nature of your request.
- Assemble filters – put various types of media into preassembled filter frames and pour urethane and secure together by various measures, such as, bolts staples, etc.
- Be sure that the pleat count is correct (where applicable).
- Be sure frame is square based on the filter specifications provided.
- Clean off excess urethane from production filter frame prior to moving to the next stage (where applicable).
- Performs other duties as assigned by management. REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior work experience in manufacturing is preferred.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Must be able to read and understand instructions.
- Must have the ability to learn different materials used (training will be provided). DECISIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for producing quality filters and meet company specifications in a fast paced environment.
- Follow safety rules and regulations. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- May be required to lift up to approximately 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand at work station for a long period of time.
- Must be able to use both hands in a repetitive motion.
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment with exposure to noise, fumes and dust particles.
- Must be able to travel throughout the facility to obtain information needed to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.