Under minimal supervision and instruction, the Production Technician performs semi complex catheter/Stylet assembly steps and assists in developing and improving processes.
Teleflex® offers a broad range of central venous access catheters through its proven and trusted ARROW® technologies designed to minimize risk and maximize outcomes. Our new VasoNova™ central venous catheter navigation technology is designed to enable the optimal position for catheter tip location. Visit www.teleflex.com to view our vascular products and learn more about educational opportunities to learn more about vessel health and preservation.
1. Ability to learn and master new and existing product processes.
2. Perform simple to semi-complex catheter/Stylet assembly steps.
3. Understand and adhere to all safety, security housekeeping, dress and appearance regulations as per company policy.
4. Knowledge and proper use of Microscopes.
5. Understand and practice Good Manufacturing Practices(GMPs).
6. Assist in training less experienced assemblers.
7. Responsible for normal care of tools and equipment.
8. Work with minimal instructions and direct supervision.
9. Work with machines and other mechanical equipment.
10. Understand and practice proper use of measuring devices.
11. Mark all traceability records correctly and completely.
12. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Experience in working with small components using a microscope. Good hand-eye coordination.
2. Experience in soldering small electronic components.
3. Working knowledge of Device History Records, lot control, and Clean Room sanitation processes.
4. Good Verbal and written communication skills.
1. 1-2 years prior experience in the Medical device Industry assembling small devices.
2. High School graduate or equivalent.
Teleflex is a global provider of specialty medical devices used for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery. We serve hospitals and clinicians in more than 130 countries with well known, trusted brands in vascular access, general and regional anesthesia, urology, respiratory care, cardiac care, and surgery. We also provide products and services for device manufacturers. Our products are designed to cost effectively provide clinical benefits and enable healthcare providers to improve outcomes and enhance patient and provider safety.
Teleflex Medical - 14 months ago