Responsible for loading chip board frame onto moving production line.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Bend chip board into frame and load onto moving production line.
- Ensure frame quality meets company specifications.
- Ensures work area is clean; performs necessary housekeeping.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
DECISIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior work experience in manufacturing is preferred.
- Must be able to read and understand instructions.
- Must have ability to gain knowledge of pleated media quality.
- Must have ability to gain knowledge of frame and print quality.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Must be able to recognize frames that do not meet company specifications.
- Must be able to reject pleated media and frames that do not meet quality standards.
- May be required to lift up to approximately 25 pounds.
- Must be able to stand at work station for a long period of time.
- Must be able to sustain repetitive motions using arms and hands.
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment with exposure to noise, fumes and dust particles.
- Must be able to travel throughout the facility to obtain information needed to perform job functions.
- Must be able to withstand both hot and cold atmosphere depending on weather conditions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Flanders Corporation designs, manufactures and markets air filters and related products, and are focused on providing environmental...