Responsible for the assembly of the special size filters.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Review the production schedule to determine type, quantity and size to be assembled.
- Assembles the type, quantity, and size of filters according to schedule and company specifications.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
DECISIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 1+ year(s) of work experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must be able to read specifications for the proper building of special size filters required.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Perform random audits of the filter assembly for quality and dimensions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Must be able to lift up to approximately 25 pounds.
- Must be able to stand at work station for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to have repetitive motion which would include bending, twisting and squatting.
- Must be able to use both hands and arms in repetitive motions.
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able work in a noisy, dusty environment.
- Must be able to withstand both hot and cold atmosphere depending on weather conditions.
- Must be able to travel throughout the facility to obtain information needed to perform job functions.
Flanders Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, or disability. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request.
Flanders Corporation designs, manufactures and markets air filters and related products, and are focused on providing environmental...