Works on an assembly line placing pieces of cut fiberglass in a chipboard frame as it passes down the line.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Load cut pieces of fiberglass that came off the pad cutter into a chipboard frame as it passes down the line.
- Monitor fiberglass during assembly process to ensure cut size meets specifications. Inform Media cutter if any adjustments that need to be made.
- Assist in any and all changeovers on production schedule to minimize downtime.
- Maintain safety and housekeeping in the work area by cleaning, sweeping, dusting, removing trash, and put all supplies back in proper location.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
DECISIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred.
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Reject fiberglass that does not meet company specifications. Inform media cutter.
- Responsible for keeping pace with the production line as it operates at different speeds.
- Inform supervisor of all service the line may need. When maintenance is required, the supervisor will call.
Flanders Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, or disability. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time at work station.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and squat.
- Must be able to use both hands and arms in repetitive motion for long periods of time.
- Must have visual ability to detect defects in fiberglass.
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to withstand a noisy, dusty environment.
- Must adhere to all company safety policies.
- Must be able to work in both hot and cold atmosphere depending on weather conditions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Flanders Corporation - 19 months ago
Flanders Corporation designs, manufactures and markets air filters and related products, and are focused on providing environmental...