Assembles filters by dropping metal piece into the filter frame.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ensure that the metal is the correct size and will meet company specifications.
- Make sure work station is stocked with metal so the production line can run continuously.
- Ensures work area is clean; performs necessary housekeeping.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
DECISIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred.
- Prior work experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Reject metal when it does not meet company specifications or needs.
- Responsible for having the metal ready before the frame reaches work station.
Flanders Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, or disability. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the nature of your request.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Stands for long periods of time at work station.
- Must be able to bend, twist, and stoop in order to perform duties.
- Must be able to perform repetitive motions with both hands.
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to perform work in a noisy, dusty environment.
- Must be able to withstand both hot and cold conditions on assembly line.
- Must be able to travel throughout the facility to obtain information needed to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Flanders Corporation designs, manufactures and markets air filters and related products, and are focused on providing environmental...