Avalanche Studios is a Disney Interactive development studio based in Salt Lake City, UT. We are focused on the creation of video games based on Disney intellectual properties as well as the creation of new properties. We are looking for a Production Assistant to support our team!
- Support a Development Director/Producer in managing tasks for an area of the Infinity product.
- Attend meetings, take notes, and enter tasks into the task tracking system.
- Partner with assigned teams to determine the best tracking method and work with team members to track tasks.
- Follow up with team members on status of their tasks.
- Facilitate communication and decision making.
- 1-2 years of related professional experience or equivalent, with game industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent
- Previous project management experience preferred.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient at using Microsoft Office products, including Project.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to be productive in an ever changing work environment; ability to adapt and remain flexible.
- Ability to thrive in high pressure situations with passionate, driven, and sometimes challenging people.
Job Posting Industries
- Experience with corporate-wide scheduling applications.
- Love of gaming.
This job description is not all inclusive as job responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
This position is with the legal entity Disney Interactive.
COMPANY OVERVIEW -- Disney Interactive, the interactive entertainment affiliate of The Walt Disney Company, creates immersive, connected, interactive experiences across console, online, mobile and social platforms to entertain and inform audiences around the globe. Disney Interactive mission is to deliver Disney content to fans, whenever and wherever they want it, through numerous interactive media platforms. Disney Interactive operates five global product groups:
Disney Core Games produces experiences for video game consoles like Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system.
Disney Interactive Media produces Disney.com and a portfolio of leading lifestyle websites for families, including Babble.com and Spoonful.com.
Disney Interactive Worlds develops online virtual worlds and provides connected game-play experiences for children around the globe
Disney Mobile Games creates high-quality original gaming experiences for mobile devices. In addition, Disney Interactive manages a Disney-branded mobile phone service in Japan in association with Softbank
Disney Social Games develops best-in-class social games on Facebook, Playdom.com and mobile platforms.
All five product groups work together to create a variety of connected, multi-platform entertainment experiences.
iCIMS Social Distribution - 8 months ago