Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Apply epoxy manually to boards accuracy and consistency is extremely important.
• Use of dispensers to apply fluids that change viscosity including 2-part epoxies.
• Load boards on racks and place in an oven. ( 2-5lbs )
• Use of alcohol ( gloves) and sharp knives to cut boards.
• Tape Panels/boards.
• Remove tape from Panels/boards (manual labor)
• Read traveler and customer Prints
The successful candidate will be a hands-on, success driven individual with:
• 1-3 years of experience or equivalent
• High School Diploma or equivalent
A. Working knowledge of PCB. Understands customer prints and production travelers.
B. Familiar with quality specs.
C. Able to sit for longs hours and have good eye to hand coordination.
D. Awareness of ITAR Regulations and ISO 9001 standards is preferred.
E. Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation.
• Have good vision and eye to hand coordination. (use of Dispensers )
• Able to sit for the duration of the shift.
• Lift between 2-5 lbs.
• Able to push carts to the next department. (5-10 lbs)
• Work with sharp tools.
• Work with HOT surfaces
TTM Technologies - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
TTM Technologies - Global Leader in PCB & Backplane Assembly
Headquartered in Costa Mesa, California TTM Technologies is a leading...