Under limited supervision, this position is responsible to perform press fit assembly of printed circuit boards and related operations per manufacturing procedures, engineering drawings and written work instructions. Must be able to handle a fast paced environment with a high volume of workload. Cross train in other areas.
RESPONSIBILITIES: (include but are not limited to)
• Machine operation; utilizes arbor, pneumatic and automatic press equipment to install components into printed circuit assemblies.
• Responsible for job setup and tooling.
• Participates in team meetings as required.
• Ability to read written work instructions and engineering drawings.
• Conducts regular preventative machine maintenance.
• Accomplish all job related paperwork in the most accurate, timely and ethical manner.
• Cross train in other areas.
• Communicates regularly to supervisors/managers, suggests procedural changes.
• Maintain cleanliness of department according to the company’s expectation and specific industrial standards.
• Attends meetings, communicates regularly with managers and supervisors, attends special training, maintains a clean, safe work environment and communicates to supervisors safety hazards and issues.
• Follow all Company Safety and ESD Program requirements. Responsible to report all accidents, near misses, unsafe acts and unsafe conditions. Perform duties utilizing the required and appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE). Full participation in safety training and the ability to understand and follow directions identified in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA), PPE Assessment, Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and all Safety Procedures and Alerts.
• Properly handle and dispose all waste, including hazardous wastes that are generated in daily operations as directed by the EHS department
• Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation.
• All other assigned duties as required within the production organization.
• Machine operation skills; experience operating light machinery preferred.
• Good communication skills, English skills, able to read, write and speak clearly.
• Willingness to work in team environment, assist other departments when workload demands it. Good people skills; demonstrated ability to maintain positive attitude.
• Good computer skills with working knowledge of Windows, Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Ability to understand printed circuit board assembly including reading assembly drawings, Bill of Materials (BOMs), and written work instructions.
• Ability to work up to 10 hours a day, 5 days a week and is flexible to work weekends if necessary. Working in excess of normal shift schedule in a week and/or on weekends is required if deemed necessary for business needs. The availability of all employees to work extra hours at the Company request is mandatory.
• Good reading vision; must be able to lift 25 lbs, able to sit/stand for up to 10 hours at a time.
• Ability to pass eye exam with a minimum 20/20 vision that may be corrected via eyeglasses or contact lenses as required. Eye exam is required annually.
• Ability and willingness to cross train in other areas.
• Ability to work efficiently with little supervision.
Note: This job description does not state or imply that these are the only duties/responsibilities to be performed by this Associate. The Associate may be required to perform additional duties within the capability of their skill level.
TTM Technologies - 23 months ago
TTM Technologies - Global Leader in PCB & Backplane Assembly
Headquartered in Costa Mesa, California TTM Technologies is a leading...