Must be able to perform various functions within the screening process. These functions include, but not limited to the following:
• Screen Making: Legend screening, Wet mask Screening, Via Fill Screening
• Prepare Stencils
• Perform all aspects of the LPI and Legend processes.
o Permacap/DFSM coating and imaging using artwork
o Familiar with DP 1500 coating machine
o Tearing down and making new set up on DP 1500
• Must be flexible in working in various departments as needed and support overtime needs
• Must meet all department quality and throughput requirements as well as follow all company policies and procedures
• Awareness of ISO 9001 standards.
• At least 3-5 years of experience in the Screening process
• High School Diploma or G.E.D equivalent
• Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds periodically with no restrictions.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Must have good visual skills preprocessing fine detailed work
TTM Technologies - Global Leader in PCB & Backplane Assembly
Headquartered in Costa Mesa, California TTM Technologies is a leading...