Production Coordinator (FX Productions - Los Angeles, CA 90064)
FX Productions is seeking a Production Coordinator. Under general supervision, this position is responsible for coordinating information, paperwork, resources, events and production employees between the individual television productions and the FX Production department, as well as other FX network departments (i.e., development, promotion, marketing).
· Keep track of production information and paperwork, file production paperwork (i.e. call sheets, production reports, budgets, cost reports, credits, and distribution lists business correspondence), and keep an updated and accurate resume file for potential production employees.
· Set up meetings for and with head of production.
· Maintain DVD library for shows and distribute the materials as it comes into other department. Watch and convey material's content. Create and maintain master tape library. Work with other divisions that distribute this material in the future or in other than FX network standard broadcasts.
· Coordinate with other FX departments to provide them with needed information and materials (e.g., show masters, HD-D5 copies, press materials and production times and written information, changes in production schedules, location of production shoots).
· Conduct research for head of production.
· Set meetings for FX division and the productions.
· Reads and knows the material that we are shooting
· Arrange travel for visiting talent and production personnel and payments for such.
Fox is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
News Corporation - 2 years ago