Job Title: Production
Includes: Line Operator, Mixer/Helper and Operator Assistant
Reports to: Production Supervisor
The production employee will work with fellow New French Bakery team members to create a high quality product with a focus on employee safety, teamwork, product quality efficiency and throughput. Production employees are responsible for the overall monitoring of product quality and food safety on the line to ensure that all products are run within specification.
• Setting the lines up for production and running the production line.
• Monitoring the dough to ensure the highest quality and safest product is produced.
• Monitoring the entire line including the oven to ensure the highest quality and
safest product is produced
• Complete weight checks on an ongoing basis.
• Keeping waste to a minimum.
• Completing the line set up checklist.
• Helping in other departments if the need arises.
• During your shift keep your area clean and organized
• Work in a safe and productive manor.
• Follow all GMP guidelines.
• Immediately report food safety and/or quality problems to the Supervisor or MOD. Position is subject to passing a pre-employment drug test.
NEW FRENCH BAKERY - 23 months ago
OUR QUALITY PRODUCTS
We have built our reputation on our ability to consistently deliver the highest quality, all-natural Artisan breads...