We are currently looking for a Production Engineer with a strong Tooling background for a key client of our near Lansing, MI. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with room for improvement. This individual must have two or more years experience in tooling (Plastic Injection Molding, RIM, Die Casting and Stamping).
To be considered for this position, the Production Engineer MUST acquire the following requirements.
o Ability to create and die specifications
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Extensive knowledge of tool design
o Recommend changes to part design to reduce tooling costs a
o Improve performance of tooling
- Understanding of all equipment required for mold making
o Wire/Sinker EDM
Salary not to exceed $75,000.00 ***RELOCATION ASSISTANCE PROVIDED***
- Proven experience managing several tool builds
- Knowledge of APQP (PFMEA, Control Plans, Process Flow Charts) – Preferred
- Knowledge of molding/casting processes and equipment – Preferred
Monster - 11 months ago