Produce precious jewelry with a moderate degree of complexity using materials and instructions supplied by Tiffany & Co. to meet company QA standards within prescribed production times. Performs a wide range of duties associated with the manufacture of Channel and Stacking Bands, primarily setting precious stones, in addition to performing other duties as deemed necessary by business needs. Must meet all safety, quality, productivity and security expectations for this position.
-Wax and roll Channel Set Rings, laser engrave rings and other jewelry, polish a variety of jewelry products including but not limited to Channel Band Rings, Wedding Band Rings, Stacking Band Rings, Basic Rings and other jewelry products as business demands dictate.
-Verify the accuracy of all work orders upon receipt and announce any discrepancies to management prior to starting work. All work orders must be checked for count; verifying jewelry is the proper type of material, stones are of the proper type and color and jewelry is the proper size, maintaining security of all assets at all times.
-Maintain a safe and clean work area and properly maintain tools and machines. Participate in all departmental activities associated with safety and housekeeping.
-Build partnerships within and across departments to promote efficiency and create a supportive work environment.
• 3-5 years of experience working with complex jewelry in a precious metals industry
• Knowledge of setting techniques as it relates to preparing jobs for setting
• Skilled techniques used to polish gold, platinum and silver
• Use of laser welder for assembly and repair
• Ability to use chasing tools
• Basic knowledge in the handling of diamond and stone material in jewelry production
• Command of the English language, both written and spoken
• High school diploma
Tiffany & Co. operates jewelry and specialty retail stores and manufactures products through its subsidiary corporations. Its principal...