Production Line/Machine Operator
and 3rd shift positions available
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop a sense of ownership along with increased skill levels by cleaning, inspecting, changing, over and setting –up their equipment.
2. Area identity and spirit is fostered, supported, and focused to meet the goals of each of the Key Performance Areas: Safety, Quality, Output and Inventory Usage.
3. Work closely with shift Supervisor and fellow co-workers to insure that plant operates in a safe and efficient manner.
1. Must be able to understand and demonstrate the safe performance of the machines in the area of responsibility.
2. Help implement any action items that result from an accident investigation or safety committee agenda item.
3. Monitor work area, equipment and work practices to conform to OSHA and GMP standards
1. Product holds must be fully investigated and action plan documented.
2. Must understand and be able to perform all quality checks.
3. Complete accurately documentation of all quality checks.
1. Insure that production begins/ends on-time and the lines are kept running at the standard posted speeds.
2. Work with the supervisor and fellow co-workers to insure the Production Schedule is executed properly.
3. Understand the equipment and processes in the area and perform duties which include but not limited to changeover, code change, unjam conveyors, get stock and clean.
1. Raw materials and packaging components are utilized to within 1.0% of theoretical usage.
2. Understand and perform startup and shutdown line operations.
3. Insure that all raw materials are returned clean and properly wrapped.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Minimum of one (1) year recent experience in a high speed manufacturing/production environment, preferably food manufacturing, with machine operation and troubleshooting skills.
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis. CIP a plus.
Unilever is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete an online assessment. Completion of the assessment is mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and assessment. If the assessment is filled out partially or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the assessment at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever - 18 months ago
160 million times a day, some-one somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
Our brands include Dove, Knorr, Hellmann’s, Becel/Flora,...