Dolco Packaging, A Tekni-Plex Company is the leading manufacturer and supplier of foam polystyrene and PET food containers for the egg, agricultural, processor and food service end markets. With five plants located throughout the United States, we are the number one supplier of foam egg cartons to domestic egg packers. We also produce mushroom tills, apple trays, pear trays and other packaging products.
Our commitment to quality and innovation began in 1966 when we became the first foam manufacturing company in the United States to create perishable food cartons. We are also committed to sustainability, and our effort has been recognized by the EPA, recycling organizations and environmental organizations.
Tekni-Plex, Inc. offers a wide variety of benefits, programs and services which address the needs of employees and their families. Tekni-Plex's benefits include: tuition assistance, medical and dental, company paid short-term/long-term disability, group life insurance, employee assistance program (EAP), 401(k), paid holidays and paid time-off (PTO).
Dolco Packaging, a polystyrene manufacturing facility in Lawrenceville, GA, is seeking experienced Production Mechanical Leaders.
Qualified candidates must possess a minimum of 3-5 years of mechanical production experience in a manufacturing environment, in a leadership role. The ideal candidate will possess experience with thermoforming and printing process equipment. Candidates must have the ability to compute rate, ratio and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry and to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions and follow directions.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess:
**PLEASE SHARE SALARY REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERRED SHIFT WHEN APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION.
- Must be well versed in process logic, mechanical aptitude, consistent handling of personnel
- Must posess ability to read and follow instructions, interpret and write work orders, share information appropriately
- Must have proven experience in a leadership role, assisting in overall evaluation, process analysis, adequately documenting situations and mechanical issues, mentoring, coaching and engaging a team, scheduling shift personnel.
- Experience with thermoformers, printers and general production processes
- Must have an exceptional safety record