Production Manager - Northeast
If you are interested in a pleasant work environment, and a company that respects the environment, please consider talking with us. FPC Bangor is working with a major packaging products producer in need of a Production Manager.
• Management of the Production Department and respective budgets
• Champion safe work practices and programs
• Managing all aspects of safety, quality, productivity and cost in an efficient manner resulting in the safe production of a low cost quality product.
• Work closely with team to implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to optimize the manufacturing operation.
• Develop and manage capital projects to optimize the manufacturing process.
• Provide technical support and leadership in troubleshooting issues and optimization of the process systems through a continuous improvement approach.
• Coach and mentor team members, manage employee performance.
• Promote the company philosophy by example.
• Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent combined with minimum 10 years experience in a paper/board manufacturing environment with management experience.
• Knowledge and hands-on experience in packaging grade is preferred.
• Must be a self-motivated, able to function autonomously, well organized, detail oriented and efficient under pressure.
• Strong verbal and writing skills.
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal, team building and problem solving skills.
• Good decision maker with innovation skills and a sense of urgency.
Please send your current resume and salary requirements to Gilly Hitchcock .