Responsible for properly hanging, transferring, tagging and pricing the processed merchandise and Target soft goods. Also, responsible for the preparation of clothing for shipment to the retail stores.
· Ensure clothing is separated into specific sections as specified.
· Properly hang clothing that was processed on the conveyor belt to be prepared to send to the stores.
· Properly transfer clothing to either wire cages or hanging racks.
· Properly tag clothing with proper pricing using a tagging gun.
· Ensure proper defacing of Target labels is carried out.
· Ability to cross work between hanging, sorting, and tagging.
· Maintain excellent cleanliness of the work area and surrounding areas .
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
· High school diploma or GED equivalency preferred.
· Person must be able to be amble, ability to see, and comprehension skills.
Scope of Responsibility:
· Ability to sort and comprehend what is good clothing to be processed.
· Ability to use a tagging gun.
· Ability to transfer clothing from racks to cages to be sent to the retail stores.
· Ability to use material handling equipment, including dollies, hand trucks, pallet jacks, and others, as required.
Special Working Conditions:
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand, reach, lift, carry, push, pull, and etc.
· The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to five (5) pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to fifteen (15) pounds. The employee frequently is required the use of hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
· The work environment is mostly indoors. Donated goods may be at times dusty or soiled. May be required to wear Personal Protective Equipment.