Proficient in working in all areas of USDA/FDA production facility. This position is responsible for knowing all aspects of the production process, quality controls, and maintenance, and will provide coverage in all areas as needed.
- Complete, monitor and verify all logs for procedures and processes regarding Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point, Standard Sanitizing Operating Procedures and Good Manufacturing Procedures.
- Record and monitor information to support quality and safety controls in place
- Order supplies needed for production
- Schedule routine maintenance on all equipment
- Responsible of daily spice formulation.
- Performs product water activity daily
- Assist in inventory control by looking for cost saving methods and minimizing waste
- Attends safety meetings monthly
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate required.
- 1-2 years experience in Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point, quality control, maintenance, janitorial, warehouse or packaging preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Computer skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Analytical /mathematics skills are essential.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
Umpqua Indian Development Corporation - 23 months ago