Responsible for verification of materials and products as directed by procedures and or batch record requirements. Responsible for labeling, inspecting, and production of final container products with manual and/or automated systems. Also responsible for set-up, changeover and operation of labeling and production equipment. Responsible for data entry and computer generated labels. Maintains records and production area to comply with regulatory requirements, good manufacturing practices, and standard operating procedures, floats on all lines. May perform initial check of completed documents for completeness and accuracy.
• Thermoforming and ancillary (labeling, case-packing, cartoning, taping, etc) equipment set-up, cleaning, and operation in accordance with cGMPs and internal standard operating procedures.
• Production data entry into Access database system.
• In-process testing and determination of conformance to specifications.
• Material and set-up verification in accordance with procedural and validation requirements.
• Inspection of finished goods and determination of conformance to specifications.
• Maintenance of logs, batch records, and all applicable documentation in accordance with cGMP specifications and internal standard operating procedures.
• Maintain qualification to clean and verify thermoforming equipment, perform on-line product inspections, off-line inspections, and leak testing in accordance with qualification requirements.
• Ability to perform at or above established quality and productivity standards.
• Training of new-hires in areas of Key Responsibilities.
• Responsible for maintaining competency for Production Operator1 and 2 responsibilities.
• Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
• Regular attendance is an essential function of the job.
• Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA, FDA, OSHA, and EPA.
• Display behavior which exemplifies employee code of conduct guidelines and Omnicare Core Values.
• Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
Minimum (Required) Qualifications: (must be met in order to perform the job at the required level)
• High School graduate (or equivalent) +2 years work experience or similar combination of education and experience.
• Computer skills and date entry experience
Preferred Qualifications: (if above and beyond the minimum required)
• Assembly experience
• Quality Control experience
• Light Mechanical industry experience
• Prior experience in a manufacturing or pharmaceutical environment
Shift: Monday through Thursday 8p-6:30a
Physical Demands: May sit, stand, stoop, bend, and walk intermittently during the day. May sit or stand seven (7) to ten (10) hours per day. May be necessary to work extended hours as needed. Finger dexterity and repetitive use to operate facility equipment required. May need to lift up to seventy-five (75) pounds on occasion. Visual acuity to see and read fine prints. Specific vision abilities required by this role include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal voice sounds. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this role.
Work Environment: Work in a climate-controlled, smoke-free internal environment.
Omnicare offers a competitive benefits package for full time employees which includes medical with prescription drug plan, dental, vision, life, vacation, sick, 401k, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Omnicare is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, and veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Omnicare is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Omnicare, Inc - 17 months ago
Omnicare strives to be omnipresent in US nursing homes. The firm is the country's largest institutional pharmacy services provider,...