14 & 14 schedule
Top Pay! Plus BONUS plan
Positions Crew Changing out of Abbeville, LA & Cameron
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. (Other duties may be assigned)
• Reads meters and gauges or automatic recording devices at specified intervals to verify operating conditions.
• Records data such as temperature of equipment, hours of operation, fuel consumed, temperature or pressure, water levels, analysis of flue gases, voltage load and generator balance.
• Adjusts manual controls or overrides automatic controls to bring equipment into recommended or prescribed operating ranges, switch to backup equipment or systems, or to shut down equipment.
• Visually inspects equipment at periodic intervals to detect malfunctions or need for repair, adjustment or lubrication.
• Maintains equipment by tightening fittings, repacking bearings, replacing packing glands, gaskets, valves, recorders, and gauges, and cleaning or replacing burners or other components.
• Oils and lubricates equipment.
• Records operation and maintenance actions taken during shift in operator's logbook.
• Performs any other specific duties that the customer may desire in relations to job scope
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Location: North America
Rigzone.com - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard