This position is responsible for production planning, purchasing, inventory control, shop order generation, shipping and receiving to meet customer and company requirements. Specific responsibilities include:
• Utilize ERP (XA) for planning and shop floor control including shop order transactions.
• Sources and purchases raw material components for product requirements.
• Develops production plans and shop orders to meet customer commitments.
• Coordinates all shipping and receiving activities.
• Manage suppliers to obtain quality and timely delivery of raw materials to meet customer and cost requirements.
• Responsible for inventory levels of raw materials and finished goods.
• Perform cycle counting and reconciles inventory on a weekly basis.
• Maintain a receiving log for all incoming materials.
• Responsible for maintaining product in the quarantine area until released by quality.
• Responsible for affixing product acceptance labels on approved materials and location in the warehouse.
• Maintains proper material receipts and documentation.
• Maintains the warehouse in a safe, clean and orderly manner.
• Maintains records pertaining to costs, delivery and quality performance of vendors.
• Responsible for FIFO with all materials.
• Develops bills of material, routings and all necessary documents to set up engineering records in the system.
To qualify, you must have a Bachelor’s degree in business, industrial technology or related field. A minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in production planning, materials management, and inventory control is required. Experience working in a chemical operation is a plus. Strong computer skills including advanced skills with an ERP or MRP system is required.
Multisorb Technologies - 5 months ago
Multisorb Technologies is the worldwide leader in active packaging technology. For over 50 years Multisorb has offered solutions for...