This position is responsible for production planning, purchasing, inventory control, shop order generation, shipping and receiving to meet customer and company requirements. Specific responsibilities include:
• Utilize ERP (XA) for planning and shop floor control including shop order transactions.
• Sources and purchases raw material components for product requirements.
• Develops production plans and shop orders to meet customer commitments.
• Coordinates all shipping and receiving activities.
• Manage suppliers to obtain quality and timely delivery of raw materials to meet customer and cost requirements.
• Responsible for inventory levels of raw materials and finished goods.
• Perform cycle counting and reconciles inventory on a weekly basis.
• Maintain a receiving log for all incoming materials.
• Responsible for maintaining product in the quarantine area until released by quality.
• Responsible for affixing product acceptance labels on approved materials and location in the warehouse.
• Maintains proper material receipts and documentation.
• Maintains the warehouse in a safe, clean and orderly manner.
• Maintains records pertaining to costs, delivery and quality performance of vendors.
• Responsible for FIFO with all materials.
• Develops bills of material, routings and all necessary documents to set up engineering records in the system.
To qualify, you must have a Bachelor’s degree in business, industrial technology or related field. A minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in production planning, materials management, and inventory control is required. Experience working in a chemical operation is a plus. Strong computer skills including advanced skills with an ERP or MRP system is required.
Multisorb Technologies is the worldwide leader in active packaging technology. For over 50 years Multisorb has offered solutions for...