Title: Production Planner/Test technician (14-00620)
Location : Pontiac, MI
Pay Rate : $20/hr.
Type of hire : Contract
Required: Production Planner-Engine Testing
Work with Model Year Managers and Development Managers to develop content forecasts and schedules for Vehicle associated accessories to support Engine Dyno Testing. Once content is defined a schedule is established. Kits are ordered and managed to delivery to support pull and test.
Plans and schedules production or procurement considering mix, Client, machine capabilities, material availability and customer requirements
Makes decisions and/or recommendations having substantial impact on plant operation and performance
Provides follow-up assistance in assuring maximum schedule performance
Regular contact with others outside the work group
Monitors and controls inventory reports
Coordinates implementation of engineering changes
Responsible for the effective use of personnel, material and equipment in supporting SPQRC initiatives
Must be willing to work any assigned shift, work daily, weekend, and holiday overtime as required
Must support plant in achieving Safety, People, Quality, Responsiveness and Cost goals
Supports/implements the QS9000/ISO14001/ (Client) Global Manufacturing System compliance processes Required Skills/Experience
Minimum of 5 years of experience
Demonstrated high level of ability in the areas listed below
Knowledge of material department operation, manufacturing processes and departmental relationships
Planning and organizational abilities
Analytical ability where problems are somewhat complex
Oral and written communication skills
High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others Required Education/Training/Certifications/Licenses
High School Diploma or GED Required Conditions: Suppliers agree that all candidates submitted / matched to this assignment will successfully complete the required Drug Testing and Background Checks prior to the supplier confirming the acceptance of the assignment.
1. Describe your experience in the automotive industry.
2. Have you had experience planning and scheduling production or procurement considering mix, Client, machine capabilities, material availability and customer requirements? If so, please explain.
3. Are you familiar with supports/implements the QS9000/ISO1400? If so, please elaborate.
4. Please provide details of any specific achievement(s) that you would like to highlight from your career that would make you a great fit for this position?
5. What is the highest level of education you have completed? Which field of study is this degree in and from which university did you graduate?
6. Are you currently working? If not, when was your last day of employment?
7. Can you please list why you left or why you are looking to leave your most recent employer?
8. Can you list why you left each of your past employers, please?
9. Do you have any gaps in your employment longer than 3 months? If so can you explain these gaps?
10. What is your current / last salary?
11. What is your "acceptable and "ideal base compensation for this position? We would like to make sure we don't price you out of consideration, but you know what the numbers are that you need (Please Do Not put negotiable)
12. When would you be available to interview and start this position, if selected?
13. If you currently do not live near the job location and the commute is too far for you, are you willing and able to relocate at your own expense?
14. Are you able to work in the U.S. without need for a Visa, other than a TN Visa for Canadian citizens?
GTA has recently come under the umbrella of TeleGuam Holdings, LLC. This company was formed in order to bring state-of-the-art-telecom...