Applicants must go to the office to apply. Applications are accepted Mon-Fri from 8am - 4:30pm.
The Production Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day management of multiple ValleyCrest Tree Care Services’ crews in the field. The Production Specialist’s main responsibilities are to ensure crew safety and efficient work practices through training and supervision.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Apply at office; applications accepted Monday through Friday between 7:30 am to 9:30 am. If you need to request an accommodation in the application process, please contact the office at 561-495-6330. Please let us know you heard about this job opening when you apply.
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting the Company culture, in particular, regarding safety, quality and customer service.
- Ensuring daily vehicle and equipment inspections
- Enforcing timely dispatches
- Understanding proper pruning techniques to perform various tree care operations.
- Managing crew productivity (i.e., managing individual jobs to be completed on or before estimated hours)
- Managing direct labor time card submissions
- Managing small equipment (monthly inventory of equipment, notifying Account Manager of equipment needs)
- Conducting/Managing production training and safety training
- Disciplining Field employees and immediately notifying the Account Manager of any employee issues
- Ensuring job quality is consistent with ANSI A300 Pruning Standards, ValleyCrest Tree Care Services’ standards and customer expectations.
- Continuing the study of arboriculture so that an ISA Certification can be attained
ValleyCrest employees enjoy medical, dental, vision and 401(k) benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on an individual’s status as a protected class member.
For more information about ValleyCrest Companies, please visit our website at: www.valleycrest.com
- 2 years ago - save job
ValleyCrest Companies hits pay dirt with plant care. The company uses its green thumb to provide landscape construction and maintenance,...