Posting Job Title: Production Systems Specialist – CN2
Requisition #: 145176BR
Posting Location: Louisville, KY, US
Area of Interest: Editorial
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Is responsible for assisting in the activities of Louisville Public Access and CN2.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees local public access schedule and facility
- Schedules and trains access users for studio shoots and encoding of programs
- On-call for any technical issues involving these channels
- Oversees both programming and content for Louisville community calendar
- Assists in off-site shoots, including set up and tear down of equipment
- Shoots and edits video and interviews for programming on CN2
- Assists in studio production of programming on CN2
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in communications or related field preferred but not required.
Minimum of one year in television production preferred but not required.
Excellent communication skills.
Ability to multi task and problem solve.
Foster a positive company image.
Only applicants who apply online at www.timewarnercable.com/careers will be considered
FCC Unit_TWC: NWNYC
Controlling Establishment ID: 00112 - NYC 9th Ave
Time Warner Cable - 11 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...