Great American Insurance, a subsidiary of Fortune 500 Company, American Financial Group, is looking for an Account Executive Trainee for our Fidelity and Crime Division. Fidelity and Crime underwrites policies throughout the U.S. for mercantile businesses, financial institutions, and governmental entities. Standard fidelity and crime products insuring for Employee Dishonesty, Kidnap and Ransom, Forgery, Computer Fraud and Money and Securities are available. Tailored products and programs are also available. The position will entail marketing, underwriting and producing profitable Fidelity and Crime business in the Great Lakes Region and in accordance with Company objectives and policies. The territory includes the states of MN, WI, IL, IN, OH and MI.
- Production: Evaluate account information, underwrite and price assigned book of business within authority guidelines.
- Customer Service: Communicate directly with agents/ brokers, develop and maintain strong relationships, promptly issue quotations, policies and endorsements.
- Profitability: Evaluate assigned book of business to maintain divisional profitability. Evaluate agents/ brokers potential for new business.
- Must be open to 30% travel. Some overnight trips will be required of this position.
- May be assigned other duties as needed.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum overall GPA of 3.0.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other PC based programs.
- High level of organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
Great American Insurance Group - 19 months ago
Great American Insurance Group is engaged primarily in property and casualty insurance ("P&C"), focusing on specialized...