Employee assists Painters, Machine Operators, Welders,
Material Handlers, and Leadpersons in performance of
their work. Employee works under close supervision.
- Load unpainted metal parts onto the Paint Line.
- Load copper bars and pipe onto the Bus Insulation Line
properly attach the required part identification label.
- Unload painted metal parts from the Paint Line and
of the Paint Line & Bus Insulation Line equipment and
- Assist with daily and weekly preventative maintenance
next operation according to the part routing.
- Move parts from one manufacturing operation to the
- Remove finished parts from sheet metal skeletons.
- Sort and stack parts by part number & job number
- Assemble kits of parts to be welded.
- Assist machine operators with various tasks upon
painting, grinding, sanding or general cleaning task as
- On occasion, be required to perform labor task such as
directed by your supervisor or leadperson.
both written and verbal.
- Must have a basic command of the English language,
rules and ISO requirements.
- Ability to follow company operating procedures, safety
- Ability to learn to read mechanical part or assembly
and perform required tasks with little direct
- Ability to read and use a linear tape measure.
- Ability to work independently or part of a small team
trash and sweeping the floor. End of shift clean up is
- Ability to maintain a clean work area by picking up
or look-up company information.
- Ability to use computer software to control equipment
to perform job function.
- Ability to use basic math, reading and writing skills
Powell engineered-to-order solutions are developed with safety in mind. Through the years we have proven our reputation as an innovator and...