Times may be turbulent, but your career shouldn't be. Universal Protection Service, a Nationally-acclaimed company, has grown to be the 3rd largest security organization in the U.S. We seek to hire security professionals to work in a professional environment. This requires an ambitious and career conscious person where acquired skills and training will be utilized toward continued growth and advancement. Apply today!
We are actively recruiting Professional Security Officers to work in a corporate campus for a manufacturing company in Temecula. Military background is preferred. Universal Protection Service proudly supports the 100,000 Jobs Mission, a group of leading U.S. companies whose goal is to collectively hire 100,000 transitioning service members and military veterans by 2020.
The successful Security Professional candidate is responsible for providing security services at assigned locations. Duties include, but are not limited to:
Schedule: Full-time; As assigned; Open Availability required
- Foot patrol of interior and exterior areas of assigned locations
- Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
- Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
- Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
- At this site specifically, officers are required to have open availability to work any shift at any time;
- Be able to conduct foot patrols or vehicle patrols as assigned (see below for driving requirements);
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus, but not required
- Will be expected to cross-train to other positions at the site for purposes of leave coverage as well as emergency-preparedness coverage;
- Other duties as assigned
Location: Temecula CA
Pay: $10.17/hr; benefits available; professional and financial growth paths offered
Universal Protection Service - West - 10 months ago