Universal Protection Service, the leader in security opportunities, invites you to apply today to be one of our dynamic Professional Security Officers. At Universal Protection Service, our vision is to be exceptional---to maintain exceptional people, to provide exceptional service, and to create exceptional results. Universal Protection Service seeks passionate applicants who love working with people.
The ideal candidate for the Professional Security Officer position is excellent with customers and has an impressive ability to communicate. This is a great opportunity to join Universal Protection Service, a dynamic high-powered security team focused on securing client properties while delivering exceptional customer service.
The successful Professional Security Officer candidate is responsible for providing security services at assigned locations. Duties include, but are not limited to:
Schedule: Part-time; Days and Swing Shifts
- Foot, bike or golf cart patrol of interior and exterior areas of assigned locations
- Execute security services as outlined in site-specific Post orders and directed by Security Management
- Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
- Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
- Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
Location: Dallas TX
Universal Protection Service - West - 13 months ago