Delivers quality services within Logicalis customer base with technologies such as Active Directory, Exchange, System Center, and Lync.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs and deploys technically advanced solutions including solutions Active Directory, Exchange, System Center, and Lync.
- Architects, develops, and manages implementation of complex Microsoft solutions for Logicalis enterprise clients.
- Works directly with client to gather requirements, design solutions, build proof of concepts and implementations.
- Assists in presales definition of services to customer
- 's requirements.
Works with RMO and PMO with scheduling and management of engagements.
Maintains awareness of customer's expectations; sets them clearly if they are not in compliance with defined Statement of Work; adjusts accordingly and issuesProject Change Requests (PCRs) if necessary.
Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of Logicalis through performing behaviors consistent with the organization's values.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Logicalis in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
- Consulting Background
- Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
May consider an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years experience in the following:
- Working in Consulting Services within enterprise companies.
- Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, System Center, and Lync.
- Working on team with Sales, Presales and Professional Services.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office applications.
The following certifications are preferred / required
Other Skills and Abilities
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- Effectively work with peers during all aspects of the efforts and day to day requirements.
- Communicates with all parties involved with clarity and earnest.
- Manages to issues that arise based upon relative authority and knows when to engage others.
- Strong technical and customer interaction skills required.
- Must be able to have business level conversation with customers and assist them in deploying solutions to meet business requirements.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment.
- Ability to successfully work as a team and independently.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to follow through with tasks, projects, troubleshooting with minimal supervision.
- Outstanding oral, written, technical and business communication skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee isconstantly required to sit,talk, see, hear,and use handsand arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; move about,climb stepsor balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
Logicalis is an equal opportunity employer.
Logicalis is an international IT solutions and managed services provider with a breadth of knowledge and expertise in communications and...