Overall Purpose -
Responsible for translating call center and/or customer experience business needs into technical solutions, and defining solutions to problems through reasoned application of information and call center technology.
Key Roles and Responsibilities -
Designs, develops, documents and analyzes overall architecture of Genesys based internal and hosted contact center systems, including hardware, software and applications. Determines integrated hardware and software architecture solutions that meet performance, usability, scalability, reliability, and security needs. Coordinates design and integration of total system including subsystems. Researches and recommends technology to improve the current systems.
Nature of Contribution -
Fully functioning technical professional. Develops new concepts, methods and techniques.
Subject matter expert on the Genesys suite of applications. Applies specialized knowledge of discipline/specialty area standards and processes to work. Integrates company experience and deep technical knowledge and has advanced understanding of select AT&T technologies, systems and/or procedures.
Analysis and Problem Solving -
Solves non-routine problems based on analysis of multiple factors. Independently identifies key issues, patterns or deviations from norm. Works on problems requiring judgment and in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Analyzes and interprets research to evaluate and recommend solutions.
Guided by team goals and operational objectives. Applies judgment to determine appropriate processes and technical area standards to use and provides technical direction to others in own work area.
Contribution to AT&T Technology -
Key contributor on diverse projects of moderate scope. Recommends new procedures and processes to drive desired results.
Explains advanced technical information to less experienced team members. Provides specialized technical guidance to others in work area. Builds productive internal/external relationships and collaborates with others in own team or across teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field
- 3-5 years related technical architect experience
- Technical Knowledge of Genesys applications (i.e. TServer, SIP Server, Routing, Reporting, etc.)
- Proficient in voice & data communications protocols (SIP, IPTF, ISDN, TCP/IP, v4/v6, MPLS, BGP, OSPF, GMPLS, etc.)
- Knowledge in home and premise networking architectures & technologies
- Well-versed in security (encryption, certificates, firewalls, VPNs, etc.)
- Proficient in system performance measurements, troubleshooting, support, monitoring and optimization.
- Knowledge in network and system architecture (Subsystems, interfaces, hw/sw/DBMS dependencies).
- Proficient in Network Management, Tools and Protocols (Configuration, IP Network Address Management, Performance Management).
- Enterprise wide deployment planning and support for mission critical applications for major releases, both business and infrastructure related
- Develop technical documentation on applications and systems
- Ability to work with technical and business-oriented teams
IT / Engineering / Technology
AT&T - 15 months ago
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...