Program/Operations Management Intern (MS Level)
Come join one of Intel's leading SoC microprocessor design groups! We are looking for an intern to assist with program and operations management tasks. The intern will assist the Operations Manager in the day-to-day organization operations related tasks, including implementation of SharePoint infrastructure and maintenance of MOSS sites. The intern will also assist with project execution tracking, indicator development and maintenance, headcount tracking, overall budget tracking, and data analysis.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong analytical skills
- Methodical problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing an MS in Computer Science, Engineering management or Information systems.
- Minimum of 3 months experience with software/programming languages (i.e. C, C++,Visual Basic/.NET, Object-oriented language, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 months experience with SQL programming
- Minimum of 3 months experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience in SharePoint design/development including creation of custom sites, custom master pages, custom web parts, custom workflows, custom reports.
- Program management experience
- Experience with Microsoft Project
Jul 23, 2013
Aug 10, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
Compute Component Development Organization (CCDO) is one of Intel's leading design groups. It has delivered and continues to design leading products, including CPU and SOC products in the mobile, desktop, and server segments. CCDO is an energetic and innovative design team with more than 20 years of experience in CPU design.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
A lot of companies like to talk about changing the world. But while others are making claims, Intel’s been making history—for...