AXIOM Systems, Inc. is the premier healthcare IT and business solutions provider specializing in support for the system integration, implementation, enterprise reporting, HIPAA and EDI needs of healthcare organizations. AXIOM is unique in its ability to develop and implement practical, effective solutions based on its deep knowledge of the healthcare industry.
To support its clients AXIOM is looking to fill a PROGRAM/PROJECT MANAGER (TECHNICAL) position.
Relocation is not required, though weekly travel is.
As a program/project manager you will lead the delivery of Healthcare IT and business consulting services to customers in a fast paced payer environment. You will manage a team of consultants and provide day to day support to the client’s management and to the service delivery team. The role requires healthcare technology program leadership experience in a complex and matrixed environment.
- Strong understanding of current technologies and the ability to learn technologies quickly
- Strong problem solving skills: Adapt in response to new information, shifting priorities, changing conditions, or un-expected obstacles
- Strong leadership, presentation, and interpersonal and relationship-building-skills, with the ability to manage up, down and across levels of the organization
- Ability to self-manage, can manage own time and prioritize work to meet timeline.
- Ability to reason logically and provide effective solution to complex problems. Make high quality decisions based on facts and business priorities.
- Extensive knowledge of various IT applications. Excellent knowledge of healthcare-related software applications in the payer market.
- Knowledge of HIPAA EDI transactions, ICD 10, claims adjudication and Health Information Exchanges is highly desirable.
- Strong background in project management as it relates to Health Information Management in payer and/or provider environment
- Ability to create, manage and enhance customer and vendor relationships. Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
- Ability to work in a complex and matrixed team environment; experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, schedule, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to understand IT projects and concepts as they relate to high-level business objectives, and ability to present those concepts to both IT and non-IT audiences in a concise and easily understandable manner.
- Strong knowledge of MS programs e.g. Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and VISIO. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills required. Possess thorough understanding of business analysis techniques and tools.
- Proven abilities in problem management, process analysis and root cause analysis.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) for information gathering and the ability to interact with various client groups.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience required.
- Project Management certification preferred.
- Experience: 5+ years of leadership experience.
- 10+ years Project Management experience.
- 10+ years of IT experience in a healthcare environment preferred.
- Experience with Health Rules system, desirable
- Experience with HP Exstream, desirable
Axiom Systems - 18 months ago
AXIOM Systems was founded in 1996 with the idea that a dedicated group of Healthcare technology professionals could thrive by providing...