Plans and undertakes administration of IT projects, special projects and support services.
Supporting activities for a IT program team including handling administrative tasks such as reports, budgets, documentation, contractual agreements and ensuring compliance regulations are current for the team
Creation of Weekly and Monthly status reported based on input from project analysts
On boarding and off boarding employees.
- Bachelor's Degree plus 5 years experience or candidate w/exceptionally comparable experience
EDUCATION AND CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT:
- Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet, word-processing, graphics and website development programs at a highly proficient level
- Five years of previous experience and the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Proficient in MS Office 2010 Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent attention to detail
DoD Secret or ability to attain interim clearance.
Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Pension/Retirement, Educational Assistance, Special Incentive Plans
Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Other
Greater Dayton Works - 10 months ago