- Bachelors or higher in business, IFSM, engineering or related disciplines.
- Prefer defense acquisition experience, to include experience with milestone planning, strategy development and reporting.
- Prefer with experience in ACAT I and MAIS programs, ACAT II acceptable.
- Able quickly understand complex developmental frameworks and learn regulator requirements.
- Must have strong team building and communications skills.
- Quick study, able to master complex tasks with minimal guidance/direction.
- Should be strongly proficient with MS Office products.
- - Support PMO with Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution ( PPBE ) process and Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System ( JCIDS ) process.
- - Track and align requirements and mission oriented solutions.
- - Assists with development of acquisition strategies, plans and packages.
- - Coordinates with different disciplines to support DOTMLPF solutions and plan decisions
- - Drafts Life Cycle Management Plans, acquisition Program Baselines, Decision Packages and discipline focused documents (training, logistics, SE, test, contract packages, CARD, etc)
- - Prepares reoccurring reports and briefings, input into reporting systems. Reports include annual report to congress, Selected Acquisition Reports ( SARs ), MAIS Annual reports (MAR), Defense Acquisition Executive Summary ( DAES ) reports.
- - Analyzes program - identifying potential risks and prepare mitigation/avoidance techniques
- - Encourage communication across diverse teams and multiple organizations (horizontal and vertical)
- - Provide high quality verbal and written communications
- - Organize complex tasks and manage competing priorities. Ensures all tasks are tracked, completed and statuses sent to customer.
- - Must be able to work independently and with teams.
**This is a contingent position.
Camber Corporation - 4 months ago
Camber is more than happy to get its hands dirty when it comes to the armed services. The company primarily serves the US military with a wi...