The Program Assistant will assist the professional staff in Institutional Research in a variety of capacities, including but not limited to:
* Coordinating the faculty evaluation process;
* Developing and implementing surveys on behalf of academic programs, grants, departments, and other
members of the College community;
* Accessing the Student Information System and Data Warehouse to provide information requested;
* Coordinating the update and maintenance of the Data Warehouse;
* Collecting information from environmental scans;
* Preparing charts, tables, and dashboards as directed;
* Working with members of the College community to clarify data requests and to coordinate overlapping
* Verifying the accuracy of data, data fields, and reports;
* Other duties as assigned.
Associate’s degree or equivalent experience; must be accurate and have experience working with databases; must be fluent in Microsoft Access and Excel; excellent interpersonal skills and experience with DQL or a programming language required.
Bachelor’s degree; experience in higher education, particularly in Institutional Research; knowledge of Datatel and/or Zogotech.
Rockland Community College
Human Resources Office
145 College Road
Suffern, NY 10901
Or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rockland Community College is committed to increasing the number of faculty and staff of color, and strongly encourages applications from African, Latino/a, Asian and Native Americans and persons with disabilities