Project Location: Blue Ash, OH
Start Date: Immediate
Security Clearance: Not Applicable
Citizenship: Must be a U.S. Citizen
Leads various system projects to ensure quality products are delivered on time and within budget. Drive adherence to PMO quality standards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Technical Experience Required:
- Organize, schedule, and facilitate project kick-off discussions via conference call with multiple sites across the Kroger enterprise according to the project schedule
- Manage and drive initial site profile review and track remediation items per site
- Communicate weekly overall status updates to project sponsors
- Coordinate with the Desktop Support team to submit remediation service requests with appropriate infrastructure teams and track progress over time
- Field questions from project site contacts
- Perform duties as assigned by the Project Architect
- Soft skills as well as technical skills are critical in the position
- Ensure adherence to architecture standards and compliance
- Technical understanding of basic network services including DHCP, DNS, and AD Site definitions are required
- Must be very organized, able to balance multiple priorities, and driven by accomplishments
- Must be proficient with project summary reporting. (Technical documentation experience is a very strong plus
- 1 or more years of experience with project coordination
Technical Experience Preferred:
- Experience with SQL reporting is a strong plus but not required
- Experience in procurement processes such as RFI, RFP, Contracts, Statements of Work, and Vendor Management.
- PMP certification highly preferred.
About Lighthouse Technologies Inc.:
- Bachelor of Science in MIS/CS or equivalent work experience will be considered
As a software management consulting firm, Lighthouse is a leading provider of full lifecycle software quality management and software engineering services. We provide software testing, software quality assurance, Oracle ERP, IV&V, and software engineering services for commercial and government organizations throughout the U.S., Canada, and the U.K. A partial list of Lighthouse clients includes NCR Corporation, 7‐Eleven, Inc., Canadian Pacific Rail, the United States Air Force, the United States Army, and Lockheed Martin Corporation.
We are seeking high-energy, enthusiastic software quality assurance, Oracle ERP, project management, and software engineers to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment. We are in search of staff whose skills and desire to grow extend well beyond the basics to encompass the entire software development lifecycle.
If you are self-motivated, hard working, and want the chance to practice software quality assurance, testing, and software engineering in a quality oriented, people focused company, please submit your resume with a cover letter at www.lighthousetechnologies.com.
Lighthouse Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity for all applicants, without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
- 2 years ago - save job