Hours: Full Time; Monday - Friday; 8:00 - 5:00
Location: The Polyclinic Madison Center
Provide independent project management for delegated quality initiatives as well as high level support to the Director of Diabetes Services in the execution of programmatic goals and objectives.
1. Provide independent and interdependent high level individual and interdisciplinary project management and coordination.
2. Ensure integration of all Diabetes program initiatives within a systems approach across the enterprise.
3. Administrative support to and for Director of Quality.
4. Monitor and maintain the Quality department performance standards and work with team staff and Director of Quality to assure that defined targets and standards are met.
5. Plan, organize, execute and prepare formalized applications for DSME program recognition.
6. Provide coordination and support for the roll-out of a Diabetes and Heart Wellness program.
7. Provide primary project support for design and spread of diabetes care management to satellite clinics.
8. Provide primary project support and input into the development of the framework for and implementation of spreading cardiovascular disease management to the satellite Family Medicine clinics.
9. Assure new team member orientation.
10. Conduct ongoing and urgent quality control audits.
11. Perform chart abstractions as needed.
12. Maintain strong working relationships with outside parties, including vendors, providers, members, and medical plans.
A minimum of a Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree is required. Lean certification preferred.
The Polyclinic - 22 months ago