THIS IS A PAID POSITION!
The Program Director manages the delivery of services to residents within the policies and guidelines of Volunteers of America.
Principal Responsibilities Include:
• Develop and market program services.
• Manage program services for quality and consistency.
• Manage program personnel.
• Manage fiscal operations.
• Manage program facilities.
• Manage community and governmental relations.
• Perform other related tasks as assigned.
Master's degree in a social science or administration and five years of relevant experience with three years supervisory experience, or a bachelor’s degree and five years of relevant experience. The position requires a demonstrated ability to manage social service programs serving diverse client populations with substantial budget responsibility. In addition, it requires a reasonable combination of skills in the following areas: the design, operational oversight and evaluation of program services, personnel management, budget development and control, property management, public relations and governmental relations.
Make a living by making a difference. Apply online today!
Volunteers of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Volunteers of America - Greater New York - 17 months ago