STG International is currently accepting resumes for a Program Director supporting The Military Personnel Office (MILPO). This posting is for future openings – no currently available positions.This position will be based in our corporate office of Alexandria,VA.
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure the effective and timely delivery of all aspects of human resources and administrative support to the supported population.
- Provide expertise and supervision of up to 35 personnel in the execution of all essential personnel services mission to active duty, Reserve, National Guard, dependents, retirees, DoD civilians, and government contractors in the supported are. Provide direct supervision of three (*** or four with Deputy) subordinate leaders and one administrative assistant. Provide verbal and written guidance and counseling required to ensure the execution of all missions.
- Serve as human resources advisor and subject matter expert to the installation commander and other local leaders.
- Duties are normally performed from a fixed location but may occasionally be performed at temporary locations on the installation in support of Soldier Readiness Processing and other missions.
- Occasional local travel may be required.
- Must ensure familiarity with all appropriate regulations and systems required for execution of associated tasks.
- Be familiar with the operation of and routine reports delivers by Human Resources Information Systems, including but not limited to eMILPO, TOPMIS, EDAS, iPERMS, DCIPS, and DEERS/RAPIDS.
- You must have 1 year of specialized experience directly related to this occupation equivalent to the GS-10/11. This experience includes supervision of the full spectrum of essential personnel services.
- You must have successfully completed a Master’s degree from an accredited college or university.
STG International, Inc. (STGi) is a dynamic government contracting company dedicated to providing leading-edge Medical Staffing services, Human Resource Services and System Solutions, Management and Data Resources Consulting Services, and Professional and Administrative Services to our government and military clientele.
- You must have a combination of specialized experience and education.
- Male applicants born after December 31, 1959 must complete a Pre-Employment Certification Statement for Selective Service Registration.
- Personnel security investigation required.
- One year trial/probationary period may be required.
- You may be required to work an occasional Saturday and/or shift work (work before 6:00am or after 6:00pm).
- This is a PT consulting position.
Headquartered in Alexandria, VA, STGi was founded in 1997 to provide high quality management and technical services to federal clients. As a woman-owned, minority-owned business, recruiting a diverse corps of employees is important to us. We look for individuals with talents both broad and focused and who are looking to make a difference in our country – one patient at a time, one solution at a time.
STGi offers an outstanding benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO policy. STG International is an EEO compliant organization.
STG International - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
STG International, Inc. (STGi) is an energetic team full of bright and vibrant people who strive to make a powerful, positive impact on the...