The Program Manager serves as the Supervisor for all Contractor personnel working under this contract and provides program management and oversight to assist the various PHMSA offices. The Deputy Program Manager assists the Program Manager to ensure the quality of all services performed under this contract.
Washington, DC – travel will be required
- Establishes employee schedules and coordinating priorities.
- Assists in providing replacement personnel.
- Conducts meetings twice a month with COR(s) to discuss project activities, schedules, workloads, potential problems and their resolution.
- Assists all other assigned Contractor staff to accomplish their duties in work overload situations.
- Ensures that Contractor staff has the tools necessary to accomplish their duties independently.
National Contract Management Association - 23 months ago